IP: Wanna make biological weapons and take out cities? $10. (fwd)

Blanc blancw at cnw.com
Wed Nov 21 16:37:50 PST 2001

>From Tim May:

:I hope they try to illegalize such books. It will radicalize more
:people, and maybe hasten the day when festering holes like Washington,
:D.C. are annihilated.
---------------------

But what I anticipate would happen at that point is another Afghanistan,
with ten thousand bloomin' territories full of prickly warring tribes and
war lords.

The first thing which happens after a power vaccuum is created is that
another group steps in to "establish law and order", with the acceptance,
support, and relief of the majority (coincidentally, right now it feels like
the Taliban is growing on these shores).

History repeats itself.  What would prevent it from doing so again?

  ..
Blanc