The killing of Bill Cooper and Liquid Metal Embrittlement

Blanc blancw at cnw.com
Wed Nov 14 14:27:05 PST 2001

Said Tim May:

:-- ZOG lovers like Dershowitz are calling for torturing suspects until
:they confess
:
:(One of our fun ideas in the Sierras was that someone should kidnap
:Dershowitz, torture him for 5 days, release the tape of his various
:"confessions," and then dump his body in front of the Supreme Court.)
:
:Fuck America. Fuck it dead.

Yikes.  If only you were fundamentalist, the package would be complete and
ready to go.

Between all the criminals vs crime-stoppers in the world, not to mention all
the acronyms used to identify them, I'm getting confused as to who is what
and who to run from.

Jamesd, can you straighten this out?

  ..
Blanc