The killing of Bill Cooper and Liquid Metal Embrittlement

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Wed Nov 14 10:39:38 PST 2001

Some of us were talking at our camp in the Sierras last weekend about
the efforts to silence William Cooper, culminating in his death in a
shootout with LEOs dressed as street punks. One of Bill's early
interests, after his retirement from the armed services, was in how
"Liquid Metal Embrittlement" (LME) compounds had been developed to
weaken aircraft structures as a means of sabotage. LME works by
weakening aluminum, notably, along grain lines.

An LME solution smeared along wing or panel sections could cause
catastrophic failure during high stress flight phases, e.g., takeoffs
and, to a lesser extent, landings. We ran a few scenarios about how easy
it would be bring down an airliner, further spreading fear.

So what happened on Monday morning? From the reports I'm reading, it
looks like the tail section broke off shortly after takeoff, during
relatively high-g banking manouvers. CNN is saying this is an
"unprecedented" failure mechanism for the A300.

Bill Cooper may well have been terminated with extreme prejudice, as the
saying goes, because he was getting too close to the truth about the NWO
and ZOG using such US-developed sabotage weapons to further the
expansion of the terror state.

The U.S. has pressured the major U.S. news outlets not to show Bin
Laden's tapes...now we are hearing from _transcripts_ that Bin Laden has
"come close" to taking credit for 911...but it would help to actually
_see_ the tapes. Ah, but that would not be consistent with the New World
Order approach to justice:

* strong arm the press into not showing video tapes, except of the NWO
side

* suspend habeus corpus, hold 1000 detainees indefinitely (9 weeks and
counting...)

-- secret trials, secret evidence, secret witnesses...so much for the
open courts, confrontation of witnesses, jury of peers, due process

-- bugging of attorney-client communications (would not surprise me that
other secret orders require attorneys to implicate their clients, even
with manufactured evidence)

-- ZOG lovers like Dershowitz are calling for torturing suspects until
they confess

(One of our fun ideas in the Sierras was that someone should kidnap
Dershowitz, torture him for 5 days, release the tape of his various
"confessions," and then dump his body in front of the Supreme Court.)

Fuck America. Fuck it dead.

--Tim May
"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around." --attribution uncertain, possibly Gunner, on Usenet