Your Pay Pal Account

Ben Budman21 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 4 15:15:40 PST 2001

Subject: Your PayPal Account

  RE: Money in your PayPal account

Dear friend,

That's what you will see if you choose to do this program
-- and lots of it!! Seriously!!
This is something that I wouldn't normally even look
at, except I read an article in the Wall Street
Journal on June 16th, 2001 about Pay Pal and x.com and the
e-mails just keep coming in for this. That means somebody's
making money with it. I finally decided to read the darn
thing and I'm glad I did. Please read on!
There have been other articles written about these companies
in other well recognized journals. Because I'm a member of
PayPal and use it everyday in my business, I knew that this
was real and would work.

THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER DO!!!

Complete it in one hour and you will never forget the
day you first received it!!!
Oh! Did I say FAST? "The speed of the internet-type
fast." The Newsletter and all payments are made on the
Internet By E-Mail. NEED PROOF? Here are just two
testimonials from individuals who decided to invest
nothing more than a little of their time.

Testimonial from:

Mary Gathers, Columbia, SC:
Hey cuz! This is Mary. I only have one thing to say to
you..... OH MY GOD! I sent 20 e-mails out like you
said and went on vacation. When I got back, my account
was up to over $12,000! I owe you!
GETTING STARTED.
The very first thing you need to do is go to PayPal
and sign up. It takes two minutes and PayPal will
deposit $5.00 in your account. That makes this program
FREE!

Here's the link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_home

BE SURE TO SIGN UP FOR A PREMIER ACCOUNT OR
YOU'LL BE LIMITED TO $100 DOLLARS ONLY!!! YOU
WILL MAKE MUCH MORE THAN THIS!!!

! Then E-Mail the $5.00 from your PayPal account
to the FIRST name on the list (#1) along with a little
note like "Please add me to your mailing list."
BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED.... YOU WON'T BE
DISAPPOINTED!!!

Read the following and you will agree this is a very
exciting opportunity.
ARE YOU IN NEED OF MONEY RIGHT NOW?
HOW DOES $20,000 IN TWO WEEKS SOUND?
Don't laugh! Try this for a change while you wait for
the others to start working. One hour of work to get
started and no mailing lists! This service is 100%
legal (refer to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18,
Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in
the US code, also in the code of Federal Regulations,
Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state a product
or service must be exchanged for money received).
Here's How It Works. Unlike many other programs, this
THREE LEVEL PROGRAM is more realistic and much, much
faster. Because it is so easy, the response rate for
this program is VERY HIGH VERY FAST -- Internet E-Mail
FAST -- and you will see results in two weeks or less!
JUST IN TIME FOR NEXT MONTHS BILLS!
You only mail out 20 copies (not 200 or more as in
other programs). You should also send them to people
who send their programs, because they know these
programs work and they are already believers in the
system! Besides, this program is MUCH, MUCH FASTER
and has a HIGHER RESPONSE RATE! Even if you are
already in a program, stay with it, but do yourself a
favor and DO THIS ONE as well.

START RIGHT NOW! It's simple and takes NO INVESTMENT!
It will pay off long before others letters even begin
to trickle in!

Just give ONE person a $5.00 gift (REMEMBER THOUGH,
this $5.00 is $5.00 YOU GOT FREE WHEN YOU SIGNED UP
FOR THE PayPal account). That's all! If you already
have a PayPal account and do not receive their $5.00
gift, feel free out of the goodness of your HEART to
donate a $! 5,00 GIFT to the person in the number 1 spot
for him to have your name added to the advertisement list.
So anyone's MAXIMUM INVESTMENT IS $5.00.
Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks you
will have $20,000 in your bank account! Because of
the ZERO INVESTMENT, SPEED, and HIGH PROFIT
POTENTIAL,

This program has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE! FROM just
ONE $5.00 bill that you get FREE at PayPal!!!
Follow These Simple Instructions:
1. E-Mail the $5.00 from your Paypal account to the FIRST
name on the list (#1) along with a note saying "add me
to your mailing list." Only the first person on the
list gets your name and five dollar gift. Edit only
the list, removing the FIRST (#1) NAME FROM THE LIST.
Move the other two names UP and ADD YOUR NAME to the
list in the THIRD (#3) position.
Don't try to add your name in the first place in order
to earn money fast! If you do that, you will ONLY
reach people you sent e-mail to and then your name
will be immediately removed from the first place and
you can't reach more people! But if you add your name
on the 3rd place, there will be tons of people
receiving E-Mails with your name first later!!!
NOTE: Do not forget to replace the PayPal referring
URL in the body of the letter with your own PayPal
referring URL. Send out 20 copies of this letter.
ALSO NOTE: By sending this letter and the payment via
E-MAIL, the response time is much faster...
ELECTRONIC TRANSFER INTERNET FAST!
CONSIDER THIS, MILLIONS of people surf the Internet
everyday, all day, all over the world!

Here are the 3 people to start with.

Sign up and send $5.00 to the first person!!!

1.- irahick at yahoo.com

2.- vdice at snet.net

3.- stonecoldcool at home.com

Fifty thousand new people get on the Internet every
month! An excellent source of names is the people who
send you other programs and the names listed on the
letter they send you. Your contact source is
UNLIMITED! It boggles my mind to think of all the
possibilities! Mail, or should I say E-mail, your
letter and payment TODAY! It's so easy. One hour of
your time, THAT'S IT!

To send your newsletter by e-mail, copy this ENTIRE
PAGE and paste it in the message of your E-Mail
TO DO THIS:
1. Go to "edit" and "select all"
2. Go to "edit" and select "copy"
3. Start (compose) a new E-Mail message (make sure
it's PLAIN TEXT so everyone can view it!)
4. Fill in your Address and Subject Box
5. Go to "edit" and "paste" (Then you can format it
anyway you want!)
Now you can edit the addresses with ease. Delete the
top name, adding your name and address to the bottom
of the list, then simply changing the numbers.
Remember, YOUR NAME goes on the BOTTOM and move the
other 2 names up. But DO NOT forget to send $5.00 by
PayPal (along with your note) to the TOP E-MAIL
address before deleting it!
NOTE: Be sure to replace the PayPal referring URL in
this e-mail of the letter with your own PayPal
referring URL. THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO.
When your name reaches the first position in a few
days, it will be your turn to collect your MONEY! The
money will be sent to you by 2,000 to 4,000 people
like yourself, who are willing to invest one hour to
receive $20,000 in cash!
That's all! There will be a total of $20,000 in $5.00
bills in your mailbox (account)in two weeks. $20,000
for one hour's work! This is real money that you can
spend on anything you wish! Just deposit it to your
own bank account or spend it directly from your PayPal
account!!! It's just that! easy!!!

I think it's WORTH IT, don't you?

GO AHEAD--- TRY IT!!! EVEN IF YOU MAKE JUST 3 OR 4
THOUSAND, WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE? IF YOU TRY IT, IT
WILL PAY! CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN? OF COURSE YOU
CAN---this plan is structured for everyone to send
only 20 letters each. However, you are certainly not
limited to 20. Mail out as many as you want.
Every 20 letters you send has a return of $20,000 or
more. If you can E-MAIL forty, sixty, eighty, or
whatever, GO FOR IT! THE MORE YOU PUT INTO IT THE
MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT!

Each time you run this program, just follow steps 1
through 3 and everyone on your gift list benefits!
Simple enough? You bet it is! Besides, there are no
mailing lists to buy (and wait for), and trips to the
printer or copier, and you can do it again and again
with your regular groups or gift givers, or start up a
new group.
Be SURE and PAY the first person on the list. This is
proof that you paid to get put on the list which is
the service rendered to make all this legal!!! Why
not? It beats working!
Each time you receive an MLM offer, respond with this
letter! Your name will climb to the number one
position at dizzying rates. Follow the simple
instructions, and above all, PLEASE PLAY FAIR. That's
the key to this program's success. Your name must run
the full gamut on the list to produce the end
results. Sneaking your name higher up on the list
WILL NOT produce the results you think, and it only
cheats the other people who have worked hard and have
earned the right to be there. So please, play by the
rules and the $$$ will come to you!
$$$ E-MAIL YOUR LETTERS OUT TODAY! Together we will
prosper! GOOD LUCK $$$
You are probably skeptical of this, especially with
all the different programs out there on the web, but
if you don't try this you will never know. That's the
way I felt. I've been watching this type of program
for years an! d this is about as easy and fast as you
can get it and it can even be free to try now with
PayPal, no stamps, no envelopes, no copies to be made
- just a little effort and faith!!! This program
really "Kept It Short and Simple"!
OH BY THE WAY....each time someone signs up with your
link under your name... you also make $5.00 from
PayPal... so they pay to open up the account but they
also pay you when someone signs up from being
referred by you. AWESOME!

Let's all make some serious money $$$$$$

CLICK HERE TO BEGIN:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_home

Please just play by the rules, this doesn't cost anything
but your time and if everyone plays fair everyone WINS.
GOOD LUCK and THANKS !!!!!

This ad is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 1618, Title 3, section 301.

Here is a more detailed version of the legal notice above:

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,

Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with the word
"remove" in the subject line.