FW: Damn ! I wish I'd though ot fhis myself

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Nov 5 13:56:21 PST 2001

Now, now, check your prejudice. So far there is no proof the Taliban
had much to do with 911, nor bin Laden, nor the so-called 19 attackers.
All we have so far is a niagara of news stories, most of them pulp
fiction.

Whatever investigations eventually turn up it won't be what we
are ravenously consuming today, as news, as bombing targets.

Most parties around the world are waving their prejudices in lieu of
genuine knowledge of what led to the attack, who did, who is still
planning more, what will be the weapons, what the guilty parties
of offense and defense knew and when they knew it, and what
part the frenzy about Condit and Shandra and the presidential
election had to do with diverting attention, breeding envy, and
numbing critical abilities.

I figure a year from now none of the current suspects of offense
and defense will be remembered after we are instructed in
another way of being perfectly superficially prejudicial. Skin-tight
shaved bodied, or their product replacements.