Maine National Guard bars Green Party leader from flying

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 4 08:07:14 PST 2001

Reese wrote:

> At 12:32 AM 11/4/01 -0800, S a n d y wrote:
> >Reese wrote:
> >
> >> You didn't really read the interview,
> >> did you?
> >>
> >> The dumb cunt brought it on herself.
> >
> >Yeah, just like all those other rape victims...
>
> ....Read the article/interview.

Did.  I don't care if she were singles out or not.  NOBODY deserves the
treatment she got.  Period.

Reese illustrates one of the less advertised benefits of free speech.
Because Reese is free to way and write what he thinks, we all get to learn
just what a misogynistic apologist for the initiation of force he is.

Thanks for the warning, Reese.

 S a n d y