Maine National Guard bars Green Party leader from flying

Reese reeza at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Nov 4 10:36:28 PST 2001

At 08:07 AM 11/4/01 -0800, Sandy Sandfort wrote:
>Reese wrote:

>> >Yeah, just like all those other rape victims...
>>
>> ....Read the article/interview.
>
>Did.  I don't care if she were singles out or not.  NOBODY deserves the
>treatment she got.  Period.

I agree.  Yet that is how millions of Americans are treated every day,
usually because their skin isn't white enough, their bankbook not fat
enough.  Sound familiar?

>Reese illustrates one of the less advertised benefits of free speech.
>Because Reese is free to way and write what he thinks, we all get to learn
>just what a misogynistic apologist for the initiation of force he is.
>
>Thanks for the warning, Reese.

Further, how simple the analysis of S a n d y is, that he resorts to
pathetic ad hominem in an attempt to invalidate the truth of what I
have said.

Reese