Maine National Guard bars Green Party leader from flying

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun Nov 4 07:16:29 PST 2001

>Later, you can send out your posts anonymously and be viciously,
>uncompromisingly, honest.  I think that's how some of the original
>'Patriots' did it.

As did the 'Atta Boys.'

This 'Blanc' is now in the databank of crowing terrorists, and will be
reluctantly quoted in the next national high alert. Deceiving the homeland
guardians is treason.

So the whole thread was entrapment, starting with Declan the arch
bait setting cause traitor. What do you expect of 1A in these days
except ensnaring dumb fundamentalists.

The moles and sleepers fingering the all too constitutional credulous.
Home Schooling of the Americas.

Take a moment to not cc me your calling attention to your deathwish
by bragging your guerilla smarts.