FC: Maine National Guard bars Green Party leader from flying

Steve Schear schear at lvcm.com
Sat Nov 3 19:02:34 PST 2001

At 01:20 PM 11/3/2001 -0500, you wrote:

>http://www.wartimeliberty.com/article.pl?sid=01/11/03/1813233
>
>    Military Bars Green Party Leader from Flying
>    posted by declan on Saturday November 03, @12:36PM
>    from the airports-are-now-a-no-speech-zone dept.

If the information provided in the article and your interview is reasonably
accurate I suggest the Green Party, which is fairly popular in Maine, and
others who oppose this sort of McCarthyesque law enforcement take direct
action against them.  By that I mean they identify the "thugs", including
towns and photos, and invite the opposition to shun them in every legal way
possible (e.g., denying them service at restaurants, shops, service
stations, etc.)

steve