U.S. Secret Service raids E-Gold currency exchanger

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Fri Mar 30 17:35:27 PST 2001

At 08:28 PM 3/30/01 -0500, James M. Ray wrote:
>First of all, please note that I really speak for myself and it's implied
>in the article I speak for OmniPay too. I can't hide my outrage well
>sometimes. :(

Um, no, it's explicitly stated in the article that you speak for OmniPay.
Jim, you're a good guy, but when you give an on the record interview to a
reporter and he asks you what title to use and you say (after some more
colorful suggestions) "vice president," it's reasonable to conclude you're
speaking for the company.

An officer of the company not speaking for it? It would be like Bill Gates
not speaking for Microsoft.

-Declan