U.S. Secret Service raids E-Gold currency exchanger

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Fri Mar 30 20:13:13 PST 2001

At 9:06 PM -0500 3/30/01, James M. Ray wrote:

>Ok, you can say that, but I said I really wanted you to speak to the
>president. I'm probably not the best source about e-gold compared
>to the guy who invented it, after all, and he's really most concerned
>about a terribly-misleading headline (which finally was changed as
>the lawyer began to send nastygrams)

What sort of "nastygrams" did your lawyers send?

Article writers are free, in a free society, to pick the headlines they wish.

If I received "nastygrams" for the _headlines_ I attached to articles
I wrote, I'd tell the authors of the "nastygrams" to fuck off. If
they took further action, I think killing them would be fully
justfied.

What statist universe have you moved into, Jim?

--Tim May
--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns