NIST Symmetric Key Block Cipher Algorithms workshop

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Tue Mar 27 13:28:39 PST 2001

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 02:52:21PM -0500, George at orwellian.org wrote:
> Declan wrote but didn't get paid for:
> #  Wired may or not may not be using DoubleClick for ads.
> #  Not my concern; I presume you can always use lynx if you want.
>
> Your site isn't wired.com. Here's a reminder:

Fair point. I don't recall seeing the original message. Cypherpunks
nodes are flaky enough, and I don't read all messages.

In any case, I throw some ads up on politechbot.com to (partly) cover
server costs. Those are not Doubleclick ads, and I have never done so.
You can subscribe to the mailing list if you like and avoid the ads.

-Declan