Choatian agriculture

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Thu Mar 22 19:50:27 PST 2001

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Reese wrote:

>  >On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Blank Frank wrote:

>  >> Only JC would introduce a tuber into a discussion of roots and branches.

> Root == Tuber is attributable to Amiee?  I hope she calls it a Choatism,
> another fine example of Choatesque speech, or Choate-speak for short.  ;)

A 'tuber' is a swelling on a 'stem' (that in the case of a potato happens
to be underground. A stem is a 'stalk' that bears flowers, fruits, potato
eyes, etc. A stalk is simply a cylindrical 'body' (the thing the xylem and
floem are in). And if you look up 'tuber' and 'potato' you'll find them
listed in 'root and tuber crops'.

You guys failed Botany 101, clearly.

         If the law is based on precedence, why is the Constitution
         not the final precedence since it's the primary authority?

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com