Gun Activists Have A Stake Against Filtering Software[Censorware]

Jim Burnes jburnes at savvis.net
Wed Mar 21 12:39:53 PST 2001

On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 11:10:03AM -0800, Tim May wrote:

> No surprise to most members of this list that this government trend
> toward withholding money it has taken in other ways is a serious
> threat to freedom.

I believe the original rallying cry was:

"No Taxation Without Representation"

Conditional representation (of which taxation is clearly but a part)
should be provably unconstitutional.

Wait, I forgot.  I thought we were still in a republic.

Never mind.

jim

--
Sometimes it is said that man can not be trusted with the government of
himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others? Or have we