Slashdot | 15 Minutes

Jim Choate ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Mon Mar 12 14:54:54 PST 2001

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, Sunder wrote:

> I'd wish that:
>
> 1. he'd stick to on-topic articles and not give us any random shit he likes

Every post I send is 'on topic' to crypto, civil liberties, or economics.

> 2. he'd post a one or two paragraph quote from the article describing it
>    under the urls.

Keep wanting.

> 3. put all the news stories from one site (slashdot for example) in one
>    email as if it were a digest.

Keep wanting.

> The way he "helps" us is annoying at best and only one or two notches removed
> from spam.

What makes you think I'm wanting to 'help' you or whatever 'us' you're
refering to.

> What pisses me off is that I actually do read slashdot regularly, and don't

You just want to be pissed off, and if you can make me the target so much
the better.

      Legislators and Judges are the pimps of modern American society.
      Police, lawyers, and reporters are their whores.
      The people are their 'John's'. Democracy is dead.

                                   Copyright 2001 All Rights Reserved

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com