AImee - silly spook stuff

Aimee Farr aimee.farr at pobox.com
Wed Mar 7 13:40:05 PST 2001

I am caught up in some dark parody of The Scarecrow and Ms. King. Stop this
onlist and offlist paranoid train, I grow concerned that I might actually be
bothering somebody. I am just a curious young lawyer that stumbled in here
because I found the concepts intellectually fascinating, in stark contrast
to small law practice. I was immediately beset up by legendary Cypherpunk
demons who attacked me like Harpies, dragging me down into Hell. On your
side: Legions. On my side: Google. I do not need spook-training to mess with
your heads. I am a woman. It is part of my evolutionary memory.

Hrmmm....:

o clients complaining that office phone calls are sounding like cell phones
and skipping
o my phones are calling me back. Heck, my phones seem to be calling other
people back
o strange office visits from gentlemen looking for a lawyer
o strange phone calls from public officials and others in government service
just saying "hi"
o my Cayman box unplugged
o leak in roof over computer and men crawling up in my ceiling
o other stuff, I haven't thought about it yet...

....it's now official.... I AM PARANOID!! I AM A CYPHERPUNK!!

Let me say that I find LE and the Cypherpunks to be evenly matched. Law
enforcement, Cypherpunks and Intelligence Communities...Observation: The
Three Stooges in the WWF! In the event this is LE activity, I look forward
to my subpo so I can reveal you as a nest of tax-funded village idiots. The
REAL spooks in this forum are giggling themselves silly.

With best personal regards, I am,

Not impressed,

Miss Aimee E. Farr, Esq.

PS: And, I am not talking to the big, scary black horsey. I have reviewed
The Little Baylor Girl Rulebook.