New online tools and the latest heavy equipment news at Point2- Mar. 2001Newsletter

Point2 - News news at point2.com
Wed Mar 7 13:35:14 PST 2001

************************************
Point2 Internet Systems Newsletter
Volume 2
March 2001
************************************

IN THIS ISSUE:
Point2 News : New implementations on the Point2 web site.
Wayne's World : "Stop the world. I want to get off!"
Marketing on the Web : "Traffic, Traffic and More Traffic"
Frank's Files : "Articles from Machinery Outlook- Dec. 2000 Issue"
Client Profile : "Duncan Brazier-Red Mountain Machinery"
Featured Article : How to Develop a Winning Sales Team
Recommended Links : From Equipment to Golf web sites

NEWS FROM POINT2
Striving to better serve our users-the latest news and developments at Point2 Internet Systems

Our latest project:
New implementations on the Point2 web site
03/01/2001
Point2's philosophy has always been to create the very best tools to help dealers sell more equipment and help buyers find exactly what they are looking for.
Read about the new tools at: http://www.point2.com/newsletters/issue2/news.html

WAYNE'S WORLD
Wayne Huffman, Executive VP of Sales for Point2 offers weekly updates and reports relating to the heavy equipment industry and technology...

Wayne's Hot Topic:
Stop the world. I want to get off!

Is this how you feel sometimes when changes in our business seem overwhelming? Bob Dylan wrote his famous song "The times, they are a-changin'" back in the sixties. And change has been taking place at a faster and faster pace ever since.
For the complete article go to: http://www.point2.com/newsletters/issue2/wayne2.html

MARKETING ON THE WEB
Articles, tips and hints on how to successfully market your web site on the Internet. Topics include Search Engine
optimization techniques, banner advertising, web design and much more...

Point2's Featured Article:
Traffic, Traffic And More Traffic
12/14/2000
InternetDay (http://www.internetday.com)
For the first time in history, small business can sell their products or services in the same market as Fortune 500 corporations. On the web, your business can look and function at a level similar to the big guys without breaking your bank.

For the complete article go to: http://www.internetday.com/archives/121400.html

MANFREDI FILE

Regarded as the one of the industry's most authoritative sources for information within the heavy equipment industry, Point2 is proud to offer valuable insights and news staight from Frank Manfredi. Pulled directly from his monthly newsletter "Machinery Outlook", Mr. Manfredi focuses on the heavy equipment market and the businesses affected by this industry.

This week's articles
Dec. 2000-Caterpillar acquiring new product line, Fluor forms new e-commmerce venture, a 2001 forecast and much more...
Read the Manfredi File go to: http://www.point2.com/newsletters/issue2/frank2.html

CLIENT PROFILE
In recognition of all the individuals or organizations who have committed themselves to heavy equipment industry, we feature highlights on various people that strive to better serve the industry. If you would like to nominate an individual or company for an upcoming feature, please provide a brief summary/description of the company to profile in our upcoming newsletters (JPG pictures accepted).

Our Featured Client/Company:
Point2 would like to recognize Duncan Brazier, a team member of Red Mountain Machinery Co. as our featured client.

For the complete article go to: http://www.point2.com/newsletters/issue2/client-profile2.html

If you would like to nominate a company or an individual, send us a message at news at point2.com

FEATURED ARTICLE
Articles straight from the headlines of major media and technology reports

This Week's Featured Article:
How to Develop a Winning Sales Team
By Gerhard Gschwandtner
Tom Hopkins offers nine success tips for the newly appointed sales manager.

For the complete article go to: http://www.point2.com/newsletters/issue2/article2.html

RECOMMENDED LINKS
Recommended links ranging from the stock market to the local weather

For the list of links go to: http://www.point2.com/newsletters/issue2/links2.html

This mail is never sent unsolicited. You have been sent the Point2 newsletter if you have recently subscribed, requested or posted information on Point2 Internet Systems web site. To unsubscribe from this newsletter, click here

Subscribe/Unsubscribe