Cypherpunks IQ Test to the Sirs of Dillinger, Brown & Packet, et. al.

Mac Norton mnorton at cavern.uark.edu
Mon Mar 5 18:40:35 PST 2001

Well, this is obviously the Adam and Eve deal from
Genesis reworked to trap the unwary.  If you look at
the choices closely, there's no good answer. At least
there's no answer other than "run away" that won't
keep Jehovah from kicking your ass out of Eden. And
who knows, if Adam had tried that one, we might still
be in the same shape today anyhow. God's got a long
sleeve and plenty of tricks up it.
MacN