Cypherpunks IQ Test to the Sirs of Dillinger, Brown & Packet, et. al.

Ray Dillinger bear at sonic.net
Mon Mar 5 08:30:02 PST 2001

On Sun, 4 Mar 2001, Aimee Farr wrote:

>CYPHERPUNKS IQ TEST
>
>QUESTION #1.
>
>You are walking through the woods alone. A beautiful unclothed woman
>magically appears in front of you. She holds out an apple.
>
>1. Please darken in the correct choice using a Number Two pencil:
>
>(a) you bite the apple.
>(b) you take the woman.
>(c) you run away.
>(d) a and b, but not c.
>(e) b and c only.
>(f) all of the above.
>(g) none of the above.

None of the above.

>2. Please justify your answer:

I'd take the apple and thank her; politeness demands nothing less.
As to the rest, these things have to be discussed.  Or, if it turns
out we have no language in common, at the very least I could offer
her a pomegranate (perhaps with the word 'KALLISTI' carved into it)
and see how she reacts.

>Just curious....

I agree.  You are very curious indeed.