Independent Institute Response To Phillip Hallam-Baker("network externality")

lizard lizard at mrlizard.com
Fri Mar 2 09:26:58 PST 2001

Yeah, but Godfrey is responsible for forcing a very
damaging-to-free-speech ruling down the throats of UK ISPs. Methinks he
deserveth what he gets.

And to add more fuel to the fire -- Phill, a PhD in nuclear physics
makes you no more competant to understand *economics* than a PhD in
Medevial European History makes you competant to run a nuclear power
plant. You are one of the last people I'd expect to fall into the trap
of assuming 'brainz iz brainz' and that achievement in one field makes
you qualified to pontificate on others. (I, personally, have acheived
nothing in *any* field, hence, I am equally qualified to pontificate on
all fields.)