Microsoft Trial Judge Based His Break-Up "Remedy" On Flawed Theory, NotFacts

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Mar 1 07:40:49 PST 2001

     --

At 03:39 PM 3/1/2001 +0100, Tom wrote:
 > don't think so. it's a good observation, and most likely better than
 > yours unless we talk about infinities. there are libraries full of
 > books where neither nazis or hitler are even mentioned. yet usenet
 > debates DO converge on those topics with surprising pace. most
 > likely a psychological thing - the search for a recent, extreme and
 > well-known example or counter-example to your point. in the middle
 > ages, one would've used witchcraft and satan instead.

You are full of shit.

I went to groups.google.com and did a search for usenet posts using the
word "nazi" http://groups.google.com/groups?q=nazi

Every single hit among the first page of hits was an appropriate and
relevant use of the word nazi,   Typical fragment from one of the posts

: : 	 whites are EXPECTED to support and feel simpathetic for
: : 	 what happened 400 years ago. When in reality its the best
: : 	 thing thats ever happened to the half breed monkeys that
: : 	 plauge our society.

If usenet threads tend to feature the word nazi, it is because there are
plenty of nazis on usenet, whereas in published books the publishers screen
them out.

Same thing for the frequent invocation of McCarthy by commies.

     --digsig
          James A. Donald
      P9dodNiWfcTAmppyXXpPobdfbRcTFtEL0l+dd4Ea
      42skNF5abq7BSLPQ5iLIHH1kIHLC1ejBfcMbsUryT