OPT: Slashdot | Long-Range Networking

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Sat Jun 30 19:50:39 PDT 2001

I believe we posted four articles today and only featured those four
on the Wired home page. This IMHO is a bad idea; we should leave yesterday's
on the home page tool, if only to avoid criticisms like the below.

As for Pinocchio, it's an explicit and major part of the movie, such
as it is. So it needs to be mentioned.

But anything deeper? I don't think so -- the movie was too much of a mismash
of themes to say that.

-Declan