OPT: Slashdot | Long-Range Networking

George at Orwellian.Org George at Orwellian.Org
Sat Jun 30 19:32:27 PDT 2001

Declan wrote:
#    I was wondering how much Slashdot-spam traffic Choate adds
#    to the list...

Maybe it's because there's nothing left at wired.com?

Wired has an entire 4 articles, with 13 Choatian links elsewhere.

If only Choate would bundle his stuff up each day.

----

Thanks to the one person who told me Choate's link to
openpgp being a working node was wrong.

I am now subscrived via lne.com, which has frighteningly
little traffic. I am so used to the full flow of spam,
it seems like something is wrong. Where have all my
Nigerian/Fast Money/Bulk Email friends gone? Giganet?

----

Declan, yours is not the only review of AI to mention Pinocchio.
Doesn't it dredge up anything deeper, related to cybernetic life?

----

May 7, 2001 NYT Patents
#
#    Many companies abandon potential trademark ideas when
#    they cannot register the corresponding domain name.