Guaranteed - �10,000/month within 6 months!

earnmortoday at hotmail.com earnmortoday at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 15:38:19 PDT 2001

Guaranteed - £10,000/month within 6 months!

If you're not interested in the best Internet
business opportunity of a lifetime, removal
instructions appear at the bottom!

For a limited period we're offering the
opportunity of a lifetime.

Make "tens of £1000's" without selling,
experience, administration, stock, investment
or having to answer the phone EVER again.

Take advantage, get involved with the $35
billion dollar a year adult XXX industry by
taking one of our FREE FREE FREE adult web site
businesses and we'll make sure you earn a lot
of money.

<<<<Its what over 70% of 250,000,000 surfers
are looking for!>>>>

"No experience required"

Our Guarantee:
'We'll give you a adult web site, show you how to
promote it and 'IF' YOU don't start earning over
£10,000 EACH month within six (with our help),
we'll give YOU the business for FREE'.
When you start to earn over £10,000 a month,
you pay £1950.00 once off for the business.

"We already know that you'll reach the £10,000's
target income quickly"

That's why we don't ask you to part with your money
until you've tasted success.

You don't have to spend a penny to advertise. We'll
show and teach you how to promote it in each of the
4,500 FREE places on the Internet to give you 70,000
to 100,000 customers each month.

You don't need any experience. We'll give you the site,
show you the way and pay you an excellent income. If
you haven't got a PC or experience we will help you
promote your business. With our help, you can't fail.

You can operate anonymously, even your wife/husband
doesn't have to know where the extra money's coming
from. We pay YOU monthly.

We have turned this 'usually expensive to buy
business' into a FREE to start and EASY to operate
package with the entire promotional backup needed
to succeed. We'll teach you everything there is to
know, plus guarantee that you earn over £10,000 a
month before we ask you for payment. Its a NO RISK
proven business supported by a 'long term sustainable
business plan' that will take you on a roller-coaster
ride to SUCCESS.

DON'T MISS THIS - APPLY NOW

E-mail me for further info by sending a blank email
with the words "FREE WEBSITE" in the subject line to:

090isp at ener-gems.com?subject=FREE WEBSITE

Limited period applies - expires June 30th.
FREE support for 21 months.
Domain name required.

For further details write
<mailto:090isp at ener-gems.com?subject="FREE WEBSITE">
with 'FREE DETAILS'in the subject line.

If you'd like to be removed from all future
mailings send a blank email to:
<mailto:remove at ener-gems.com?subject="REMOVE">
with 'REMOVE' in the subject line.