"This Is Your Brain On Cow"

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Sun Jun 10 18:04:24 PDT 2001

At 02:09 PM 06/10/2001 -0400, Greg Newby wrote:
>Aha, yes.  Being a vegan, I don't need to worry about such things.  I
>demonstrate my courage by snorting a line of caffeine, followed by
>some guacamole.

An acquaintance of mine and his druggie friends decided that
since many drugs have different effects depending on whether they're
consumed in original plant form, refined powder, or smoked,
they'd try smoking some caffeine pills.
Crunched up their No-Doz, put it in their pipe and smoked it.
Do not try this.
Really.
Everything caffeine does to you, the jitters, the headaches, etc.,
all at once in a big unpleasant rush...
Stick to the brewed stuff.