The Credentialling of America

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Wed Jun 6 13:27:03 PDT 2001

Note that Princeton University is not a plaintiff. Though that might come
later if the institution does not have contracts with any of the defendants.

So it is not yet clear if the case will benefit those affiliated with an
institution, which must ever supplicate to the copyright industry.

Disclaimer: I'm a licensed professional, but not for anything ever
discussed here, so it's not a defense for vile behavior.

First cpunk meeting I went to in a Chinese greaser in Manhattan,
I paraded my credential and was immediately banished forever for
callow by DF, SS, SL, DM, S, RA, two narcs and a PGP-pimp.
And forbidden to ever have an online sig, though I had a
beauty in the works which resumed more than in fact exists, as
highly educated mod-up. As with Princeton's preen to lure,
to manufacture, over-self-esteemeds needing protection from
the janitors.