Salon: The real enemies of the poor

Faustine a3495 at cotse.com
Wed Jul 25 13:23:30 PDT 2001

Jim wrote:

>One article expressing one persons opinions
>49 articles expressing 49 peoples opinions.

Yeah, I know it was a bit of a tangent. But read any one of them at random
and I'll bet you'll come across a lot of things you didn't already know.
And rather than taking one side "globalism is good" or "globalism is bad"
(like the Salon piece), the ones I've read give plenty of justification for
pros and cons of all kinds.

The real enemy of the poor is complacency.

~Faustine.