Persistance of [was: Urgent Business Proposal.]

Wilfred L. Guerin Wilfred at Cryogen.com
Tue Jul 24 13:19:06 PDT 2001

This is like the 30th Nigerian bullshit solicitation in the last 2 weeks.

I wish someone would just go down there and clear the assholes out so their
country can regain some sort of integrity...

Possibly when G8 is done, the forces can be sent to africa to bonk the
fraudsters with canisters over the head or something.

or, possibly, they can be led to solicit themselves to all fly to the us
where they will be instantly arrested for doing ungood, as opposed to
recent ruskiis who engage intellectual activities (which though are
distasteful due to finances) and are now suppressed...

Too bad...

What a disgraceful world...

-WLG