Meatspace

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Jul 17 09:17:03 PDT 2001

    --

On 16 Jul 2001, at 12:06, George at Orwellian.Org wrote:
> Is that some sort of excuse for the treatment I listed?

It is a response to the claim was that the Panther's repression of internal dissent was somehow a result of CIA mindrays making them do evil things.  They did evil things because they were bad people.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     qlDFQOxmMluDxFuqLdB9CLsJU/tO9Ae+Kj+5Sv4g
     4fTsw4fPr/j4Vo7y1zRKq4rHFUfSM/EkcmYkfX4UK