Meatspace

Jim Choate ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Sun Jul 22 07:01:28 PDT 2001

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001 jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> It is a response to the claim was that the Panther's repression of internal
> dissent was somehow a result of CIA mindrays making them do evil things.
> They did evil things because they were bad people.

What a simplistic and self serving viewpoint.

"What I do is ok because I'm a good person, what they do is bad because
 they're bad people."

More angels among men crap.

Got a newsflash bubba, people(!) do both good and bad things. There is no
such thing as a 'good' or a bad 'person' per se. Just self-serving
bigotry and self-justification, and nobody escapes either.

                Nature and Nature's laws lay hid in night:
                God said, "Let Tesla be", and all was light.

                                          B.A. Behrend

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com