REAL assassination politics

Warren Piece kenny_maekit at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 11:36:38 PST 2001

of course, there is a cynical side of me which says...hey, let 'em legalize
it.  i mean, come on...do you really think the law against assassinations
has ever stopped them?  did you know that gullible is not even in the
dictionary?  at least if they legalize it we won't have to listen to the
news and KNOW that a patsy was shamelessly used by those in power.  we won't
have to sit by and watch the government execute "justice" on those who have
been used.