IP, forwarded posts, and copyright infringement

Mike Holmes mycroftxxx at rebma.pro-ns.net
Wed Jan 10 17:31:57 PST 2001

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Jim Choate wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Mike Holmes wrote:
>
> > I'm not sure if anyone has made a canonical list of what features define
> > a crank, but one of them has just got to be a complete inability to
> > admit a simple mistake.
>
> Example please.

No problem.  A good example was thoughtfully provided by you quite readily:

> Actually you will. Does the string 'G3' mean anything (and I turned out to
> be right even though I backed down so Tim May would get his way). There
> are others.

This is somewhat like feeding the trolls, so I'll be content to quit
here.  I didn't think Choate was dumb enough to step on his dick so
quickly.  I can see I overestimated him.

He's not nearly the sport that David Sternlight was.