IP, forwarded posts, and copyright infringement

Jim Choate ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Wed Jan 10 18:08:17 PST 2001

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Mike Holmes wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Jim Choate wrote:
> >

> > On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Mike Holmes wrote:
> >
> > > I'm not sure if anyone has made a canonical list of what features define
> > > a crank, but one of them has just got to be a complete inability to
> > > admit a simple mistake.
> >
> > Example please.
>

> No problem.  A good example was thoughtfully provided by you quite readily:
>

> > Actually you will. Does the string 'G3' mean anything (and I turned out to
> > be right even though I backed down so Tim May would get his way). There
> > are others.

But it isn't an example of my mistake. A HK G3 (and the non HK G3 is also
.308) IS a .308 and not .223.

Now back to your point, your example please?

           Before a larger group can see the virtue of an idea, a
           smaller group must first understand it.

                                           "Stranger Suns"
                                           George Zebrowski

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com