[Re: The CIA for Kids?]

LUIS VILDOSOLA lvild at usa.net
Mon Feb 19 16:20:02 PST 2001

Encryption is used in economic policy,
without it a minority wouldn't be so lucky over the stock markets
and the majority wouldn't have consistent bad luck over it.

Forget General Dynamic, General Electric or NBC.
Put your attention on how interest rates fluctuation is argumented in favor
of, question it and you will have decyphered the mistery.