[Re: The CIA for Kids?]

Ray Dillinger bear at sonic.net
Mon Feb 19 17:38:35 PST 2001

On 19 Feb 2001, LUIS VILDOSOLA wrote:

>Encryption is used in economic policy,
>without it a minority wouldn't be so lucky over the stock markets
>and the majority wouldn't have consistent bad luck over it.

I submit that the majority have consistent bad luck precisely
because they are relying on luck instead of doing the basic
value analysis to figure out what a company is actually worth.

I've been making consistent returns in the market.  I never needed
to "decrypt" anything.  All that is required is the resolve to ignore
fear and greed, do your own homework, and restrict your buying to
companies you are confident that you will still want to own ten
years from now.

A lot of people have been losing money in the market lately, but it
is not because there was any conspiracy; it is because they were
investing in companies with silly business plans and no revenues.
A few minutes doing basic homework could have saved them.

				Bear