PGP on Debian

Strange Attractor str-attr at getanotherfuckingisp.com
Fri Feb 16 16:10:45 PST 2001

		I currently use PGP 7.0 (w/Win2k) on my main system.  At
present I have some of my mails routed to a Debian server running SSH with
no POPMail support.   Hacktic.nl has command line linux PGP source,  but
the .tar appears to be corrupted.  I've also noticed a number of differing
PGP/Pine programs, but I'm unclear as to what the current version is
(there are .tar files available for "PGP4PINE" up to 1.56, but then
another file is listed as PGPPINE5 in the same directory.  Any suggestions
on what I can use given Debian/Pine parameters?

Strange Attractor