The meek will inherit what, exactly?

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Tue Feb 13 11:07:22 PST 2001

> I regard that one verse, and its implications, as one of the most
> dire, tragic, and hopeless of all the prophecies in the bible.
>
>                                Bear

The tragedy of that one verse is the result of that go forth and
multiply horseshit that some mindless fuckwits actually think still
makes sense.

The meek will inherent only a big hobnailed boot imprint in the middle
of their backs and a depleted and polluted planet. Of course the
non-meek have to live in the same place as the meek so they're only
fucking themselves over in the long run.

So, to end on an optimistic note, viva las cucarachas.

Mike