stego for the censored II

Tom tom at ricardo.de
Wed Feb 7 01:25:52 PST 2001

damn, it seems someone already did what I proposed a while ago under
the thread "stego for the censored".
if anyone in here has contacts to these terrorists, can you ask them for
the software, please? maybe they want to GPL it so we can use it for other
purposes as well? :)

----- Forwarded message from q/depesche <depesche at quintessenz.at> -----

Terror groups hide behind Web encryption

By Jack Kelley, Usa Taoday
WASHINGTON  Hidden in the X-rated pictures on several
pornographic Web sites and the posted comments on sports
chat rooms may lie the encrypted blueprints of the next
terrorist attack against the United States or its allies. It
sounds farfetched, but U.S. officials and experts say it's the
latest method of communication being used by Osama bin
Laden and his associates to outfox law enforcement. Bin
Laden, indicted in the bombing in 1998 of two U.S.
embassies in East Africa, and others are hiding maps and
photographs of terrorist targets and posting instructions for
terrorist activities on sports chat rooms, pornographic bulletin
boards and other Web sites, U.S. and foreign officials say.

[...]

----- End forwarded message -----