stego for the censored II

Alan Olsen alan at clueserver.org
Fri Feb 9 10:35:20 PST 2001

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> > Also you've got to wonder if the whole thing is some
> > spook public opnion manipulation attempt.  And then
>
> Right. Prominent articles in USA Today and eslewhere, followed by front-page
> LA Times article, followed by the Fidel Castro cyberterror hearing on Wed.
>
> There's a pattern.

I think it is an attempt to frighten all those green senators and gullible
congress critters.  (I noticed Wyden got a good soundbite.  Wyden has done
some good, but he falls for some of the DUMBEST scams. Well meaning, but
gullible.)

I wonder if budget requests are due soon.

alan at ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
    "In the future, everything will have its 15 minutes of blame."