URL spam

Trei, Peter ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Tue Feb 6 07:17:41 PST 2001

He's getting better. Jim's posts used to consist of a cryptic subject line,
the URL,
and the entire HTML page (sometimes 10's of kb) included as an attachment.

Just a cryptic subject line and a URL are a big improvement. It's my hope
that
one day he'll also add a descriptive line or two to his posts, so we can
decide
whether to check the full article.

Peter Trei