URL spam

George at Orwellian.Org George at Orwellian.Org
Tue Feb 6 11:21:21 PST 2001

#   From: "Trei, Peter" <ptrei at rsasecurity.com>
#
#    He's getting better. Jim's posts used to consist of a cryptic
#    subject line, the URL, and the entire HTML page (sometimes 10's
#    of kb) included as an attachment.
#
#    Just a cryptic subject line and a URL are a big improvement.
#    It's my hope that one day he'll also add a descriptive line or
#    two to his posts, so we can decide whether to check the full
#    article.

Yeah, he over-compensated in response to complaints.

So now he's got a signature several times larger than his content.

If only the weirdo would put a single paragraph blurb with the URL,
and bunch them up into one post once a day. Like Declan & Politech.

Right now he's like a kid with an impulsive urge he can't control.

I wonder if he wets his chair anytime he feels like it too.