Swindlers List.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Thu Dec 27 10:17:19 PST 2001

Time to fire up the ovens and
 > send them to the showers.)
 >
 > --Tim May

(weasl) Praise the lord, and pass the Zyklon-B!

Sieg HEIL! The cypherpunk chat room is open for business.Tim Mugabe May and
JA Terrasonovabitch measl.Enjoy!

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (AP) - A college sophomore was charged Wednesday with
the rape and torture of a 15-year-old girl who had swastikas carved into
her face with a knife.
Police allege Brian Dance, 20, a University of California, Irvine student,
met the girl in an Internet chat room and picked her up Dec. 20 at a mall.
Police said he took her to a parking lot, forced her into the back seat of
his car, covered her eyes with duct tape and beat her for more than two
hours with his hands and a belt.
The girl was sexually assaulted, robbed and had swastikas etched on her
cheek and forehead with a knife, police said. She was treated and released
from a hospital the next day.
A friend of the victim helped police nab Dance after contacting him through
the chat room. She arranged to meet him at the same mall and he was
arrested Sunday.
Dance could face 90 years to life if convicted of all the charges, which
include rape by a foreign object, robbery and torture.
Dance's father, Larry Dance, said the family was stunned by the allegations.
Dance is to be arraigned Jan. 8 and has been denied bail

Guy sounds like a regular fun loving anarcho-capitalist to me.He's probably
researching a book.Mein crypto Kampf.

pontificate to cops about whether
someone like me plans to do something. He chose to cooperate with the
Feds and speculated freely on what he thought I would do.
He's a rodent.