Explosive smuggling (@#%$@# deleted)

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Wed Dec 26 19:14:11 PST 2001

On Wednesday, December 26, 2001, at 05:44 PM, David Honig wrote:
> Was 'Reid' wearing Nikes?

As Osama told him, "Just do it!"

> What does airport 'security' do about those sneakers that
> flash upon heelstrike?

An ideal detonation device.

"Walk softly and carry a big stick."

"Click your heels three times and you'll be home."

"Toto, I don't think we're over Kansas anymore."

Me, I haven't been on a plane in over two years. And given the dangers
and the police state measures, I don't expect to be traveling by air any
time in the next few years. A good thing most places I want to travel to
I can get to by car.

--Tim May
"Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice."--Barry Goldwater