Explosive smuggling (@#%$@# deleted)

Morlock Elloi morlockelloi at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 06:50:15 PST 2001

> High-speed trains are almost as much fun to blow up as planes,
> and muckers can do that by blowing up the tracks without
> even having to get on the train.

This just means that the era  of centralized transportation is nearing its end.

There are multiple possible choices for the future (most americans are already
exercising one), but it seems inevitable that concentrated and therefore
vulnerable transportation is doomed.

Predictably, highly-structured and organized societies have developed their own
cancer and it seems unlikely that anything can be done about it.

One route that is being tried by many nation-states - dumbing down the average
population to the point of practical illiteracy (making them subject to ruling
by technology alone) and docile acceptance of ad hoc genital/rectal security
checks - does not seem to work, since it reduces profits and foments rebellion.

A suicide-oriented individual with a modest support can blow up any commercial
aircraft or train. Or bus. Witness the futility of profiling - I predict that
the next attempt will be made by chinese or a bushman or a white danish
businessman working on behalf of a competing gov-enterprise.

Time to start building my own super-light aircraft.

=====
end
(of original message)

Y-a*h*o-o (yes, they scan for this) spam follows:
http://greetings.yahoo.com