Pay per use remailers and remailer reliability tracking,Honig to god

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Dec 21 22:48:49 PST 2001

 >>>The reasons for this have been debated over and over.  We're at an
 >impasse.

Its not possible for the mousetrap builders to generate interest
in the better stopping of mice.  We don't control the silos of grain
nor the investors therein.  Do not thrash your soul over this.

D.Honig

Thanks david,This little black rats taken a deep breath and moved
on.Soulthrashing sounds like fun though.Is it similar to Hellraising?