Cyber liberty, the lamers crypto-anarchy

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Dec 21 23:43:05 PST 2001

Tim May made a faustian pact when he chose crypto-anarchy over
cyber-liberty.By choosing crypto he chose wisely and well.Kudos to a
techhead with a screwed down 'tude.We can all see where 'cyber' pulled
up.Crypto will always posses hidden mystery,"Get stiff in your
crypt!."Cyber is spacey and losing value."Cyber on dude!",Yeah
right.Entropy city.
Now we come to anarchy.No one owns it and if they did,they're
dead,right?...Wrong. L.Beam didnt invent leaderless resistance and Tim May
didn't invent the word
'anarchy'.See,proudon,bakunin,kropotkin,malatesta,infoshop,etc.
See,there was a bunch of people who called themselves anarchists before
Timmy was born,while he was spouting methane and there will be anarchists
after mays funereal day.They let fools use their good name as long as its
not abused and/or twisted out of shape to much.When its pimped,flogged and
perverted they may have something to say.
Well what's this all got to do with me? I hear YOU say.Only,like the cliche
goes,If you dont know Hirstory...
It'll repeat on you.With the present govt budget for repression anyone
vaguely associated with anarchy could easily and quickly share the fate of
all those hundreds of thousands of anarchists who've been slaughtered by
the states;fascists and communists states.It wont stop the homeland defence
force when you say your a capitalist or even a Christian.The moniker
anarchist will be your fatal injection.Better run while the runnins
good,curse that damn mule Tim May as you run,but run like hell,cos the
state is like the pharaoh in ancient Egypt.They don't like their slaves
goofin' off and gettin' ideas.
Bad play Timmy,you aint no fuckin' moses,you aint even crazy abe.No,sad to
say,Tim Mays the latter day Onan and if we don't start calling ourselves
cyber-libertarians soon,we'll all be turned to piles of salt or nailed to a
tree.Merry crypto Xmas.