Wired on e-gold,

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Dec 18 21:55:27 PST 2001

Ive seen a good story somewhere on the e-dinar,if it was protected with
world wide AP/PGP served by huge remailing networks it could be the
one.Nomen RUN! The end is nigh.
The other story this year (its not 2002 yet numbnuts) to raise a smile was
the keystone Kops raid by the SS.Easy to see what freaks them
out...Everyfuckinthing! Suckers! If anyone in that goon squads got any
sense they'll put some lead in prime rib.
You dont want to catch mad cow disease do
you?KILLTHEPRESIDENTINUNTRACABLEENCRYPTIONITSINVISIBLE.
My superintelligent rats in the W/house tell me they are getting fat on
pork cracklings and gingerbread and its dead boring after El Bubba.

 >>Hypocrisy isn't pretty. ~Faustine.

God you must be one butt ugly Hoe.