Army doubts genetic evidence; calls in OJ lawyers for assistance,

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Mon Dec 17 13:37:08 PST 2001

CATO Kaelin? The cato institute is said to be assisting the army in the
hunt for the real killer."we suspect radical environmentalists"
As there is at least one person here who has no qualms about killing
'savages',the operation soft drill on OJ Simpson may
appeal.Im prepared to put in 10$ US toward this cypherpunk special
project.The cypherpunk justice posse is coming.
Johnnie Cochrane is sueing riverside PDs, officer mark davis, for the cold
blooded murder of dante meniefield.Mark was the first killer kop nominated
by OSD international.Steven Roach being the next.When Johnnie C has
bankrupted them Ill be back for my pound of flesh.Run,marky run.

Anarchy, USA 1966 This documentary presents the civil rights movement as a
part of the communist plan for world domination. Direct action_ is what
it's all about. Undermining the state through the
spread of espionage networks, through undermining faith in the tax system,
through even more direct applications of the right tools at the right times.
When Cypherpunks are called "terrorists," we will have done our jobs.
Font: Daschle-Anthrax-Bold