CIA poised for unprecedented involvement in domestic investigations,

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Mon Dec 17 17:27:13 PST 2001

AT FIRST FAUSTINE WASN'T SURE ABOUT THIS HUGE DILDO BUT SHE ONLY NEEDED A
LITTLE BIT OF CONVINCING. WE LUBED IT UP WITH HER WET PUSSY AND SHE
WAS BEGGING FOR IT IN HER TIGHT LITTLE ASSHOLE... WE COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW
DEEP SHE TOOK IT!
BUT SHE LOVED EVERY INCH AND THEN WANTED MORE!
DO YOU KNOW ANY MORE GIRLS LIKE  FAUSTINE?

I have friends who listen to the cia like police scanners,this is a little
old butt I believe she's still a member of good standing
.We learned to be patient observers like the owl. We learned cleverness
from the crow, and courage from the jay, who will attack an owl ten times
its size to drive it off its territory. But above all of them ranked the
chickadee because of its indomitable spirit.