Nomen nescio,my ass.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Wed Dec 12 14:19:52 PST 2001

 >>. No Attorney General would ever attempt to make the case that
criticising government policy is treasonous and should be forbidden.
Nomen again,sheesh.

Read my lips.KILL THE PRESIDENT. Now lets turn to assflufs absolute support
of the "right to life". Except,the odd lethal injection. HELLO!

 >>. critics should attack his position that national unity and resolve
must be preserved.

OK.Ill attack his position.Ill pay 100 us $ toward the asscroft to
arlington sleigh ride.FUCK that walking 'naked lunch' typewriter.He is way
over his head and theres blood in the water,ask declan.You really are a
numbnuts nomen.
Tim should tear your soul apart.